Share Your Shelf with Erin A. Craig
Octopus Bookends: The perfect way to showcase your copy of HOUSE OF SALT AND SORROWS! - Erin A. Craig @Penchant4Words #bookishessentials #houseofsaltandsorrows #yafantasy
- Fossil Campbell Tote: There are SO MANY POCKETS in this gorgeous purse—perfect for hauling all your books, journals, pens, and wallet with you.
- Tieks: These are the best shoes for wandering up and down the aisles of your favorite bookstore in. No sore feet with those padded blue soles! Plus, with over 60 colors, you can always match whatever you’re currently reading! My favorite are the Lovestrucks.
- Burt’s Bees Brightening Moisturizer: You’ll never look like you stayed up all night reading—again!—again!
- Fringe Studio Notebooks: I’m super picky about what notebooks I use and these are my absolute favorite! Oversized and flexible, great page weight, and so many pretty covers!
- U-Brands Monterey Pens: These pens are fantastic! The heavy metal bodies make me feel like every word I write is weighted with importance, even if it’s just a first draft!
- Azio Typewriter Keyboard: My darling husband got this for me for Christmas a few years ago and I just love it! We collect typewriters and it’s not always practical to write out long drafts on them—this makes me feel like I am though!
- Coffee: I love a cup (or three) of hot black in the morning and big tumbler of iced in the afternoon. My all-time favorites from Magnum Coffee, roasted right in my hometown!
- Book Nerd Hat: My favorite cap! Let the world know exactly who you are whenever you’re out on the go!
- Edgar Allan Poe Fingerless Gloves: My hands tend to get cold while I type. These keep me warm without limiting movement and are perfect for inspiration!
- Octopus Bookends: The perfect way to showcase your copy of HOUSE OF SALT AND SORROWS!
What are some of your bookish essentials? Do they coincide with Erin's? Let us know in the comments!
Share Your Shelf with Erin A. Craig. 10 Favorite Bookish Essentials by @Penchant4Words #bookishessentials #yaauthor #writingya
This article was originally printed in the Fall 2019 issue of Curiositales. If you would like to receive a free digital copy of the magazine, sign up for our newsletter at the top of this page! Then, confirm your email address (be sure to check your spam folder). Once you click the link in your welcome email, you'll get regular news from Curiositales, including notifications when the latest magazine is published. You can unsubscribe whenever you like. Or, you can read it for free here.
Prefer physical copies? Us too! Subscribe to the magazine and receive a print magazine in the mail every quarter along with a whole bunch of bookish surprises!